Sunday 22 October 2023

Catching up with my collection - 11

This post will catch up with the cards that I added to my collection from 2020 - 2022. There will be one more post in the series to catch up on some cards from earlier seasons that I had already passed when I had acquired them.



Three more Odell Beckham Jr. cards to add to my collection. 

The card on the left is a base card from 2020 Panini Illusions. I prefer the other Illusions cards where they have a different player in the background, as opposed to having a second photo of the player whose card it is.

The middle card is a base card from 2020 Panini Prestige.

The card on the left is a Hot Stars Prizm insert card from 2020 Panini Select.




The overhead light in the room affects quite a few of the photos in this post. The card on the left is a base 2020 Panini Prizm card of Nick Chubb, even though it seems a little shiny in top right corner. No rainbow color of a prizm though.

The card on the right is a Purple Prizm Die Cut card of Grant Delpit from 2020 Panini Select. Delpit is playing very well for the Browns this year, and I hope they sign him to a contract extension sometime soon.



Here are a couple more base cards from 2020 Panini Prizm. 

Austin Hooper played the 2020 and 2021 seasons with the Browns before being releases, and playing with the Titans last year, and the Raiders this year.



The light didn't do this card any favors. It is a Joe Thomas base card from 2020 Panini Prizm.



Jedrick Wills was drafted by the Browns, out of Alabama, with the tenth pick of the 2020 NFL Draft. After a good rookie season, he has been a little inconsistent at left tackle. He played well last week, and I hope he continues to play well and show improvement.

The card on the left is Wills' rookie card from 2020 Donruss, while the card on the right is his rookie card from 2020 Panini Select.



Here are a couple of parallel cards from 2021 sets.

The Nick Chubb card is a Bronze parallel from 2021 Panini Chronicles, while the Jarvis Landry card is a Stars parallel from 2021 Donruss Optic.



Here a couple of Baker Mayfield parallels from 2021 sets. 

The card on the left is a Ruby parallel from the MVP Contenders insert set in 2021 Panini Contenders, while the card on the right is a Neon Green Prizm Die Cut parallel, numbered out of 349, from 2021 Panini Select.



I like both of these autograph cards, even if they are on stickers. 

The card on the left is a Select Signatures Blue Prizm card, numbered out of 99, of David Njoku, from 2021 Panini Select. I like his signature, even if I wouldn't be able to identify it if I was just looking at it alone. At least it is more intricate that an intial with a line following it.

I was really pleased to add the card on the right to my collection. I like getting autographed cards from players from the pre-move Cleveland Browns, and a Michael Dean Perry autograph definitely qualifies. This card is a Mirror Signatures insert card, numbered out of 199, from 2021 Panini Certified.



Anthony Schwartz was a reciever that was drafted by the Browns, out of Auburn, in the third round of the 2021 NFL Draft. A speedster, he represented the US at international Under 20 track meets.

I really liked his pick, liking his speed and hoping to see him as a deep threat for the Browns. Unfortunately, he was released from injured reserve this year, after catching 14 passes, and 1 touchdown in his two seasons with the Browns. 

The card on the left is a Rookie Force insert card from 2021 Panini Absolute, while the card on the right is a Rookie Ticket Swatches insert card from 2021 Panini Contenders.



The top card is a Rookie Stallions insert card from 2021 Panini Playoff, while the bottom card is a White Prizm Die Cut insert card, numbered out of 99, from 2021 Panini Select.



The 2022 cards start with these Nick Chubb cards.

The card on the left is his base card from 2022 Clearly Donruss. I picked up the purple parallel to this card at the show in Syracuse last week.

The middle card is a Fire Fabrics insert card, numbered out of 99, from 2022 Panini Phoenix.

The card on the right is a Red parallel from 2022 Score.



When I put together the cards that I needed for this post, I checked the cards on in my collection on the Trading Card Database.  I went to put the cards in my collection after taking these photos. I must not have done a good job entering my collection because as it turned out, I already had the top left and bottom card from this photo.

The top right card, which I needed, was a Xtra Points Blue parallel card, numbered out of 299, from 2022 Panini Prestige.


I also had a copy of the top card, a Celebration insert card of Baker Mayfield from 2022 Score. Oops.

The bottom card was the first Cade York card that I owned, followed by its base card that I showed in the Syracuse card show post. This is the Red Wave parallel card, numbered out of 149, from 2022 Panini Prizm.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of shiny in this one. I don't know if 2022 Prizm had orange parallels, but if not, that red one of Cade York looks pretty close to matching the orange of the uni's, or at least in your photo it does.

    ReplyDelete