Wednesday 24 October 2018

Value Pack of 2018 Topps Heritage High Number

Yesterday, a friend asked me if I wanted to drive down to Ogdensburg with him. I knew that I didn't have anything waiting for me at the post office, but I did need to renew my P.O. Box before the end of the month, so I went with him.

While down there, we popped into Wal-Mart, and I picked up two value packs of cards. Here is the first one:





I'm happy to see a Mets card this early in the pack, although Conlon's eyes look a little freaky to me.



Yay! Another Met! Tomas Nido is a good defensive catcher, but needs to improve his hitting to step into a regular with the team.

I liked watching Drury with Arizona. Too bad it didn't work out for him in New York. I wonder if he will be in Toronto's future plans.



I have fond memories of Lucas Duda with the Mets. It was nice to see his card in this pack.



Another former Met in Reed, and I'm pretty happy to pull an Ohtani card.

Looking through the cards, I don't believe I pulled any short prints or variations, but that's fine, I like what I got in the pack.

4 comments:

  1. Skipped over that Cody Bellinger insert like it wasn't even there. I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I couldn't slip that by you.

      I've put it aside for you.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on pulling an Ohtani out of one pack. I busted two blasters of Archives (14 packs) and didn't get a base rookie.

    ReplyDelete