Wednesday 15 June 2016

One card post

Okay, I'm really busy and keep starting long posts that I never seem to finish so I figured I could post a quick one card post to get me back into the swing of things.

This is a card that I never knew existed until I joined the Trading Card Database. I knew that Action Packed had 24K Gold cards in their regular sets, and have managed to track down a couple of the Browns for my collection, but until I looked on the database, I didn't realize that they put out 24K Gold cards for their Madden set. Once I saw that they did, I knew I had to get this card.


1991 Action Packed All-Madden - 24K Gold #36G


I'm sure I've said it before, but Clay Matthews is one of my all-time favorite Browns, and I think that he should be in the Hall of Fame. After passing on his sons in their respective draft years, I was glad to see the Browns sign his nephew Mike as an undrafted free agent. It just feels right to have a Matthews family member on the team.

I'm hoping this will snap my procrastinating and get me going to post more. I have a couple of trade packages that I've neglected, and I have a COMC order coming in.

Before going, however, I just want to plug the Sport Card Collectors' Sports Contest Challenge contest. Check it out for some great prizes including supplies that I'm sure that all of us could use!

1 comment:

  1. Love Action Packed cards - it's a shame they didn't last longer than they did.

    ReplyDelete