Tuesday 30 July 2019

A pack of 2019 Bowman Platinum baseball

I like picking up the odd pack of baseball cards to get an in person look at the cards as opposed to just seeing the cards on so many blogs. A second benefit to buying some cards, it also allows me to get cards to send to other bloggers. Lastly, another benefit is giving myself material for a quick blog post.

I didn't want to spend the money to buy a blaster box, but was willing to buy a single pack of 2019 Bowman Platinum to open.

I guess that I forgot to scan the wrapper, and don't feel like going back and doing it now, but the wrapper says that there are 12 cards inside, and that there is "One Exclusive Prospect Parallel Card Guaranteed Per Pack!"

I'm a Mets fan, so I'll hope for one to be in the pack.

Let's see the cards that I got.




The Colton Wong card will be put aside for Night Owl.

When I first opened the pack, I really wasn't sure which card was the exclusive parallel. I believe that the next scan revealed it to me.



I will assume that the Munoz card is the parallel as it really pops out in the scan.

I'm sure Fuji will be happy to get the insert card, and the Kershaw card will also be put into the Night Owl pile.



Wow, I guess it is a Yusei Kikuchi hot pack! Another card to add to the Fuji pile.

In the Cardinals games that I've watched in the last couple of seasons, I like the way Harrison Bader plays. I love his socks on the above card.

I like the Bowman Platinum cards. They all have a shiny front, and the cards feel solid.

No Mets, but it was a good pack to open.

Actually, who am I kidding? I love opening packs. I think that every pack is a good pack to open.

1 comment: