Saturday 6 August 2016

Fatheads

Over the last few years I have picked up the odd pack of 5"x7" Fathead NFL Tradeables in hopes of getting a Browns player but have had no luck. So when I was browsing eBay a couple of weeks ago and found an auction for six different Browns Fatheads for $4.99 (with $2.49 shipping), I jumped at it.


Here is what I got!


2010 Fathead NFL Tradeable #95
It was nice to get the most successful draft pick the Browns have had since their return in 1999. He will be enshrined in Canton one day.


2012 Fathead NFL Tradeables #68
2012 Fathead NFL Tradeables #51


These two draft picks? Not quite as successful.


2012 Fathead NFL Tradeables #10


I really hope that Joe Haden bounces back from the injuries that plagued him last year. The Browns need him to be playing at his Pro Bowl form.


2013 Fathead NFL Tradeables #7
2013 Fathead NFL Tradeables #27


It was nice to go from having no Fatheads to having six of them. Eventually I will have to look at the checklists to see how many Browns there are to chase.



3 comments:

  1. These sure don't seem to get a lot of love in the hobby. However, I think they're a pretty cool little loophole way into the card-collecting community and I pick up the Cubs when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really get what these are.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any of these. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete